i Lჶ∖⁄∉ rock n roll

Rock 'n Roll: a style of popular music that derives in part from blues and folk music


I love and listen to all types of music but there are days when I need to listen to some rock for motivation. The energy, rebelliousness, strength and refusal to conform energize me.

What makes a good photograph?  Here are some examples.
The following images are from my i Lჶ∖⁄∉ rock n roll Board on Pinterest.




“Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.”
Tina Turner




"Don't let the same dog bite you twice."
Chuck Berry





“The idea of having to conform to someone else’s ideal is unacceptable. I’m gonna be me. And if I can’t be me, then I’d rather not do it.”
Lenny Kravitz



“Music's at its best when it has a purpose. In the days of 'Rock Around the Clock' and 'Good Golly Miss Molly' the purpose was, like, 'We should be allowed to do this.' We certainly haven't had to go out of our way to find a purpose now.”
Eddie Vedder

"I don't need drugs to make my life tragic."
Eddie Vedder



“Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.”
Kurt Cobain


"I would like to get rid of the homophobes, sexists, and racists in our audience. I know they're out there and it really bothers me.”
Kurt Cobain



Source: listal.com via Letty on Pinterest

“Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Make your own victories. Make your own mistakes.”
Joan Jett