Choices

Choices: The power, right, or liberty to choose; option.

“There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.”



We make choices everyday and I have made the choice to be thoughtful of the things I watch, listen and read. I have a preference for things that feed my brain and spirit.  I spend time seeking alternate sources for news and entertainment.

As an artist I have chosen to become a content creator.  If you're an artist or writer I encourage you to create content and share it.  There are people just like me searching for something better.



“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” JK Rowling

“The artist is the only one who knows that the world is a subjective creation, that there is a choice to be made, a selection of elements.” Anais Nin

"There are no safe choices. Only other choices." Libba Bray

“Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.” Buddha



The following is a Ted Talk by Sheena Iyengar where she gives tips on how to make choosing easier.






Synonyms: alternative, appraisal, choosing, cull, cup of tea, decision, determination, discretion, discrimination, distinction, druthers, election, evaluation, extract, favorite, finding, free will, judgment, opportunity, option, pick, preference, rating, say, substitute, variety, verdict, volition, vote, weakness


Sharing with: Tina's PicStory