Link UP ~ Feminist Pinterest Challenge



I really enjoy Pinterest and I'm sure many of you do as well.  I came across this pin the other day which gave me the grand idea of creating a Pinterest challenge and link up. 


I have created a Feminism Board on Pinterest and my challenge to you is to create a Feminist or Feminism board.  Once you have created the board add your link (the url of the Pinterest board) so we can follow each other.

Ideas ~ What to Pin:

Things that are inspiring & empowering.

You know I love quotes.  Empowering quotes make great pins





Here's a great cartoon to get you thinking about how society stereotypes and shames women.  
I would love if we stopped doing this, especially from one woman to another.
Feminism is about every individual  having the freedom to make the choices right for them.


Your turn to share. Please follow me on Pinterest then link directly to your Feminist Pinterest Board.