Judgement

Judge: To form an opinion or estimation of after careful consideration.
Judgement: The cognitive process of reaching a decision.

"We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path." Paulo Coelho


I'm making a conscious effort not to judge others because I know what it feels like and it's awful.

Reminding myself that we are all mere human animals helps. Knowing that we are all a product of our experiences and nothing more. We are all just trying to survive as best as we know how.

I will make a conscious effort to offer something constructive instead of criticizing. I will try to be thoughtful and speak from a place of love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” Carl Gustav Jung

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” Mother Teresa

“Only the ignorant and narrow-minded gossip, for they speak of persons instead of things.” Lawrence G. Lovasik

“I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions.” Dorothy Day

"Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!"
Bob Marley

Synonyms: adjudicator, appraiser, arbiter, assessor, authority, bench, chancellor, conciliator, court, critic, evaluator, expert, honor, inspector, intercessor, intermediary, interpreter, judiciary, justice, justice of peace, legal official, magister, magistrate, marshal, moderator, negotiator, ombudsman, peacemaker, reconciler, referee, umpire, warden