Christmas Decorating Inspiration

Every year I put up our Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving so I've got Holiday Decor on my mind.

Last year my Christmas Tree theme was Candy . I plan on using the Holiday Candy theme as inspiration again this year and try to add and maybe create some new pieces.

I went web surfing to find some inspiration / ideas and pinned them to my Christmas Inspiration board.

Tree Inspiration

Source: google.com via Letty on Pinterest

I like the red and white swirls at the top of the tree.


I like the flowers around the base of the tree although I won't do it because we have too much traffic and huge dog.



I like the large ornaments at the top of the tree and lots of ribbon.  I plan on giving our tree some volume at the top.



Lighting Inspiration: I love everything about this chandelier.


I love the idea of using ribbon. These are place cards but can easily be altered to hang on the tree.


Source: bhg.com via Letty on Pinterest

A beautiful way of continuing the candy theme to my entryway table.


Source: bhg.com via Letty on Pinterest

Super simple for a shelf or mantle.


Do you have a holiday theme?

A few of my previous themes have been poinsettias, pastels, red & white, gold and now Candy.


Sharing with: The Vintage Apple,