Happy New Year

Live: Having life; Alive


Today and everyday I will live a life true to myself, not the life others expect.



Everyday I study the wisdom others have left behind in hope of learning . . .  in hope of being better . . . . and becoming the best version of myself possible.



"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning."  
Mahatma Gandhi


"I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself." Oprah Winfrey


"Inch by inch I conquered the inner terrain I was born with. Bit by bit I reclaimed the swamp in which I'd languished. I gave birth to my infinite being, but I had to wrench myself out of me with forceps." 
Fernando Pessoa


"Cracked people are everywhere, and so I can forgive myself for being overly anxious or easily frightened. But I will no longer allow myself to be swallowed by my past. I insist on having the happiest life I can muster, and I am in control of that now." 
Monica Holloway


"If there is no other life, then this one has been enough to make it worth being born myself...a human being." 
Pearl S. Buck

Synonyms: abide, be, be alive, breathe, continue, draw breath, endure, get along, get by, have life, last, lead, maintain, make it, move, pass, persist, prevail, remain, remain alive, subsist, survive