Light Graffiti filled Holidays

Happy Holidays to you!






This is how I see the world.
⊱ஐ☆ஐ⊰ Beautiful ⊱ஐ☆ஐ⊰  Fuzzy ⊱ஐ☆ஐ⊰ Colorful ⊱ஐ☆ஐ⊰

I will spend tonight with my extended family.  My mom is making pernil, my sister pasteles and I'll be bringing arroz con gandules.

We'll be listening to Puertorican Holiday music at my family home tonight. My parents won't listen to anything else and the older the music, the more they love it.

Parranda, Bomba y Plena, Seis chorreao, Merengue, Bachata, Merengue ripiao, Salsa ...

Here's a list of some of the songs on our playlist.

El Gran combo de Puerto rico - No Hay Cama pa Tanta Gente


El Gran Combo - La Fiesta de Pilito
Hector Lavoe- Aguinaldo Jibaro


Willie Colon - Aires de Navidad



Willie Colon & Hector Lavoe - Esta Navidad
Victor Manuelle - Yo Traigo La Parranda
La Sonora Poncena - Vamos al Campo
El Gran Combo - La Cabeza Del Lechon
Pellin Rodriguez - Lechon A La Varita
Tito Rojas - Voy A Parrandear
El Gran Combo - Viva la navidad
Alfonso Velez - El Jolgorio


Jossie Esteban - Llego la Navidad
Johnny Ventura y Su Combo - Esta Navidad
Conjunto Quisqueya -Trulla Navideña
Johnny Ventura y Su Combo - Salsa Pa'tu Lechon
Raulin Rodriguez - Navidad Navidad
Luis Vargas - Rumba Navideña
Hermanos Rosario - Llego la Navidad
Celia Cruz y la Sonora Matancera - Aguinaldo Antillano


Ismael Rivera - Bomba de Navidad
Chuito y Maso Rivera - Parranda
Chuito - En Navidad
Andrés Jiménez - Navidad borincana

Los Cantores de San Juan - La Plena De Navidad
Danny Rivera - Paz En La Tierra



Wishing you a Happy Holiday!
Peace & Love