Graffiti He'Art'

Title: "Heartrise!"
Size: ACEO/ATC - 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"

Notes: Made with real graffiti (see sidebar for details).

More Notes: I haven't posted my artwork for a while, for a lot of excuses, er, reasons ... mostly involving a place to create my art ... which for now is an inaccessible corner of the living room. SOON this will change, with special thank yous to my sister Beth, my brother Darren and my daughter Victoria! I can hardly wait to have my own creative space to free all of the ideas and inspirations floating around in my head and that special folder on my external hard drive ...

Do you want to be inspired by fellow artists? Do you want to inspire others in their art? If so, join us over at "Beth's Artworx" - for FATuesday Artists Spotlight! You'll love visiting the artists she spotlights - and those who have linked up!!!

Do you have a special heart in your life? One you have found ... or created? If so, please join us over at "Random Hearts" for Guest Heart Thursday!!!