Good Bye 2011

Goodbye 2011. 

Altered photo Abstract of a Pond

You've been amazing and brought me many thrills.

Before moving forward out of curiosity I'd like to take a look back at this blog and some stats.







The two most popular posts meaning most visits but not including my about pages this year have been

Favorite Places ~ Old San Juan Puerto Rico where I post photos and my reasons for loving this spot.

and

Artists Who Painted War where I wanted to explore how artists have tackled the subject and see if there were any commonalities.

My top three referring sites are: Google, Stumbleupon and Twitter.

The top ten countries that visit my blog from most to least are:
United States
Canada
United Kingdom
Italy
Ireland
Germany
India
Russia
Australia
Puerto Rico


The post with most comments was Florida my Perspective in Photos.

Then we have some of the nuttiest keywords used to find this blog:

happy latina feminists
ancient plowing
hot and mean
luminous beings
lettys hot blog
refreshing and mysterious
shakespeare paper masks
art of war graffiti
wife+flashes+boat+bella+vita+2011
once upon a time fantasy

I hope you had a wonderful 2011 and wish you all the best for an even better year 2012.
xoxo
Altered photo Abstract of a Pond

And finally my favorite post because it was one of the bravest things I did this year.


Things I Learned from my First Art Exhibit



Happy New Year!