Goals

Goals: The purpose toward which an endeavor is directed; an objective.


“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”


As the year comes to an end I'm reflecting on all the things I have accomplished and thinking about all the wonderful fun projects I want to do.  This year was a creative success and I learned many lessons.


Each day I am closer to being the person I am destined to be.  I read, write and study every single day. Thanks to this blog I've been able to know myself better and determine my weaknesses: Focus & Distractions.

By paying attention to my habits I can brainstorm methods to help me with my 2012 goals.  I realize I can make super sized goals but I also need to make detailed plans for achieving each particular goal.  It makes sense and I will do that with next years goals.


I would love to hear your tips and tricks for achieving your goals. Please share them with me.


"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." C.S. Lewis

“Goals are dreams with deadlines.”

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them." Henry David Thoreau

"The big secret in life is there is no secret. Whatever your goal. You can get there if you're willing to work." Oprah Winfrey

"You may get skinned knees and elbows, but it's worth it if you score a spectacular goal." Mia Hamm


Synonyms: ambition, design, destination, duty, end, ground zero, intent, intention, limit, mark, mission, object, objective, target, action, aim, angle, big picture, brainchild, deliberation, end, enterprise, game plan, gimmick, goal, intendment, notion, object, objective, picture, pitch, plan, play, plot, point, project, proposition, purpose, recipe, reflection, scenario, scene, schema, scheme, setup, story, target, thinking, thought, trick, undertaking, view, volition, what's cooking, will