My First Art Exhibition Press Release


I'm a street art blogger and internet troll who criticises other people's achievements to make myself more credible to a readership who wants everyone to Leave Britney Alone. I don't feel I have any talent or interest in street art or blogs or the cosmos.

So I've decided to become an artist to attain the authenticity I manufacture by surrounding myself with people who actually make art/creative commodities/tangible relationships.

I watched Exit Through Santa's Sack and saw this French genius, Mr Brainwash, go from being a lowly amateur film maker to LA art sensation overnight.

So I decided to do the same. I found a website called Market-O-Matic, which lets you create a press release to publicise your first art exhibition. Excited.

Below is what I wrote. I think it accurately describes the conceptual plain from which my creations emanate. The artworks are in progress.

Please email all supporting commentary and donations to acidmidget[at]gmail.com. Thanks.


Work of Post-Art in the Age of Artificial Reproduction

The mind creates, the chaos profligates. In the trans-gender hallucination, art objects are resurrections of the imaginations of the mind -- a mind that uses the chaos as a parallax to deconstruct ideas, patterns, and emotions. With the evolution of the electronic environment, the mind is superseding a point where it will be free from the chaos to transcend immersions into the ejaculations of the delphic hallucination. Work of Post-Art in the Age of Artificial Reproduction contains 10 minimal dhtml engines (also refered to as "shopbots") that enable the user to make fellated audio/visual compositions.

measuring chains, constructing realities
putting into place forms
a matrix of illusion and disillusion
a strange attracting force
so that a seduced reality will be able to spontaneously feed on it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acid Midget's work investigates the nuances of modulations through the use of jumpcut motion and close-ups which emphasize the Artificial nature of digital media. Midget explores abstract and ex-tangible scenery as motifs to describe the idea of cyber-intuitive hallucination. Using dysfunctional loops, cathode rays, and neo-fascist images as patterns, Midget creates meditative environments which suggest the expansion of space...

<-- Obligatory ascii sig. Repeat until desired cyborg effect is achieved. -->

/u[0]{)]|]]-] -------------/u/u!@#$%^~!@#$%^;*()) __++_)(*;^%$--------/u/u!@#$%^~!@#$ %^&*())__++_)(*;^%$--------/u/u!@#$ %^~!@#$%^;*())__+, etc., etc.

<-- End obligatory ascii sig. --> 

Image source.