Subject: Ministry Opportunity



Hey Richard! Hows married life with Tara and yourself? Its coming up to a year now...wow! I have sent a video to you concerning Teen Challenge Korea. The reason I am contacting you is in regards to this years youth summer camp that I am involved in as TC Korea's Canadian representative. Currently, I am co-ordinating the possibility of putting together a Canadian Team as special guests. I am aware that you have been working at TC Lambeth for a time (George Glover would be aware of Jonathan Aird and TC Korea, as well as myself) and that you also do spray painting as a ministry. I would like to offer you the opportunity to be on the Canadian Team for this years 2 wk international youth summer camp (in Korea) and use your ministry for Kids across the world. If you would like to know more, please contact me! We would love to have you as part of the team!

Sincerely,Natalie Steele