Tattoo 1


Somebody asked me to design them a tattoo. That's nothing new when people find out you can draw they want you to design them a tattoo 99% of people who you draw a tattoo for will never end up getting said tattoo. People are really picky when it comes to stuff that is going to be on thier bodies forever (for some reason?). Most of the time they want you to do something very specific and give you zero artistic licence. I don't design many tattoos for those reasons. Above is my artwork. Not my impression of somebody else's artwork, my own original letters that somebody like enough on thier own, that somebody now has them perminately on thier forearm. This concept is very humbling and flattering to me. I personally don't have any tattoo's and I'm not sure how I feel about them still even after this.

Leviticus 19:27-28 Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard. Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.

Acts 10:11-16 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat". "Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean." The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean." This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.